Welcome to Collingwood's
Carol and Derek welcome you to their "Home from Home" bed and breakfast, located just a 10 minute walk
from the centre of the riverside town of Topsham, Devon.
Their purpose-built Annexe has three spacious, high standard and comfortably furnished en-suite bedrooms.
The light and airy breakfast area overlooks the garden (you can have alfresco breakfast - coffee weather permitting). We have a country outlook, set in 5 acres of grassland.
• 1 double en-suite, ground floor
• 1 twin en-suite, ground floor
• 1 family room en-suite, first floor, double and two single beds
• All non smoking. • Spacious off-road car parking
• 3 miles from Exeter, we are an ideal base for business visitors and holidaymakers alike.
• Easy access to Exeter International Airport, and for main A30 and M5 junctions, ideal stopover for
..Cornwall • Only 10 minutes' drive to watch the Exeter Chiefs at Sandy Park
• On main Cycle Path (safe bicycle storage available)
• Tea & coffee facilities and colour TV in all rooms.
• Internet access available.
• Home cooked breakfast
• Sorry, unsuitable for pets.
• £35.00 per person per night (if two people staying)
• Single occupancy £45 per person per night
• Family room from £90 (based on 3 people staying). Please telephone or e-mail if you require further information.
• Prices include full English breakfast, served between 7.00am and 9.00am every morning on a selection basis.
• Check-in time: from 4.00 pm
• Check-out time: by 10.30 am
• We will always try if possible to be flexible on these times if you are attending functions, weddings, christenings, conferences, funerals, etc. Please do ask when enquiring or booking.
Payment by cash or cheque. Sorry, but we have no card facilities, but cash points are available in Topsham.
Broompark Nurseries, Exeter Road, Topsham, Devon, EX3 0LY.
Tel: (01392) 873884
Mobile 07969 241007
How to find us
Travelling northbound on the M5: exit at Junction 30; take first exit "Exeter / Marsh Barton";
after approx. 3/4 mile take left slip road; from roundabout take first exit to Topsham. Follow Topsham Road (A3015) under motorway bridge. We are the second entrance on the left with the stone wall entrance.
Travelling southbound on the M5: Exit Junction 30; take third exit off the roundabout "Exeter/Marsh Barton" (don't take the first minor junction left, "Newcourt Way", but stay on the A379 until you reach the Countess Wear roundabout). Once on the Topsham Road (A3015) follow the instructions as above.
For visitors not travelling by car
We are on the main Exeter-Exmouth bus route (service 57, which also stops at Topsham railway station).
Nearby Topsham is on the
east side of the River Exe estuary. It is convenient for events at locations
including West Point, Sowton Business Park, the Met Office, the Royal Marines
Training Centre at Lympstone, Exeter Golf and Country Club, Buckerell Lodge and
Devon County Hall. Fashionable and historic, Topsham has a charter as a town
dating back to the 1300s. It is renowned for river walks and sailing, wildlife
including bird watching across the Exe estuary, its Saturday market, and its
unique shops, restaurants and inns. A pedestrian ferry gives access to canal
walks on the west of the Exe. For more about the town and its surroundings,